My bike was stolen this weekend.
Katie's house was broken into (if I got the story right).
Candi's house was broken into.
Wait a second... Megan- are you stealing our stuff?
I'm guessing not, but someone is targeting our book club members. It's a conspiracy! Ok, I know it's not, but it is crazy that we've all been hit in close succession. Megan, just get rid of all your cool stuff now so you don't have to worry about it.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You got the story right, my house was robbed and my car stolen while I was in Argentina. It's funny because you mentioned it being a streak before you bike was even stolen. I think somethings up...
Dang...I also think that you are onto me...but you didn't read my comment on your blog yet...our Geo got broken into before any of this happened. So maybe mine happened first and I'm okay?? I'll cross my fingers. :)
Post a Comment