Friday, December 5, 2008

BAD NEWS BAD NEWS BAD NEWS!!!!

I did a crazy thing on Wednesday night and accepted an invitation for a last minute trip to Argentina. I tried to make it so I left on the 11th so we could still have our party but it wouldn't work and I'm leaving Tuesday morning and won't be home till the 17th. Just so you all know I was totally torn between Yorkshire Pudding and Buenos Aries, that's how excited I was about our book club dinner party. I know it would be an enormous pain to reschedule the whole thing so if you do it without me I'll understand but it'll have to be at someone else's house. At least you don't all have to drive down to West Jordan right? I'm glad Gina picked a long book this month, it's going to come in useful during the 5 hour flight to DC and then the 11 hour flight to Argentina. Good thing I read slow, Candi would have had to bring a whole library to keep her occupied that long. I'm sorry it all happened on such short notice but...Argentina...what can I say, I couldn't resist. I'll see you all in January.

2 comments:

ilikewinter said...

"Candi would have had to bring a whole library to keep her occupied that long." That made me LrightOL.

;)

Seriously, Katie? Buenos Aires over a night with Jane Austen? Where are your priorities?

I think now you have to find an Argentinian author that you like and report when you get back.

ilikewinter said...

PS- have fun- I'm really really, really jealous.